As a young entrepreneur, there are some tools that are vital and necessary. In this article, we will highlight seven of these tools that you will need to stay top and detect the space of your business.
- MailChimp: As a young entrepreneur time is of great importance to you, you need to be on the go when it has to do with your mails. MailChimp enables you to integrate and send all marketing emails, automated and a targeted campaign to your client or those you want to use their services. This is an email marketing service as a young and vibrant entrepreneur that you will need to advertise what you are into and MailChimp provides you with that opportunity. More reason why you need this tool is because it is easier to use with tips on every click
- EverNote: As a young entrepreneur, information is very important and EverNote is ideal for keeping tab on every details. This tool not only help you in taking note or information, but you can also organize and archive every notes for future purpose. With this tool in your hand, information can’t bypass you. You can create a note for every client and also a feature of setting tasks and goals for every project you want to undertake.
- Stack: Communication is vital. Be it verbal or written, you need to communicate daily. Stack is a tool used by many business owners with many features and gives you the ability to share files. This tool make it simple to share files quickly to your entire team and also has dropbox integration for more file access. If you want transparency in communication, Stack is a must have tool in your list of tools for the success of your business.
- Trello: This is an awesome project management tool that makes collaboration very easy. As a young entrepreneur, you need to manage your projects and task for your team and this tool come handy. It also has the feature for you to remotely distribute team plans.
- ScheduleOnce: As the name implies so its function. It’s an online platform that enables you to schedule your work with your customers and prospect. It offers young entrepreneur flexibility and has both inbound and outbound scheduling. For your one to one meeting or group meetings ScheduleOnce is what you need.
- Wunderlist: When it comes to making a “to do” list, there is no other option but Wunderlist. As a young entrepreneur, you need this tool because it’s simple and accessible everywhere. It has a push reminder that alerts you of tasks you have set to accomplished with specific time. So no need for you to write your “to do” list on a paper and trying to recall it. Remember it is accessible everywhere, yes! What a tool to use if you want to be a commander in the business world.
- Start Bootstrap: Every serious entrepreneur must showcase what he is into. This is a free and open-source front-end framework in designing your website and web application. If you want to stay relevant in the business word, then you need this.