Social media has been of great revolution in this 21st century. It has been estimated that there are over 3.5 billion users all over the world with among this are over 2 billion who has access to the internet and are actively on social media accounts daily. The importance of social media in promoting your business whether it is old or new can’t be over emphasized. How many of this users can you use social media to promote your product? It’s no longer an option for businesses to be on social media platforms. At the end of this article, you will be enlighten on how to use social media’s for your advantage in promoting your new start-up.
For that new product that has been lunched, you need to create a niche for it. So to promote your product, these are some of the things you can do through social media
- Understand the Platforms and the right one to use: Every social media platform isn’t suited for every product. Each of this media has an audience, right from Facebook, Twitter, Google or LinkedIn. You can’t use the same product message for all social Media. For example Facebook is a platform for friends and family, LinkedIn is primarily for networking your business professionally. You need to tailor your post about your new products to the right social media. As a new start-up, one way to promote your product more strongly is by building the awareness of the product before launching it.
- What platform to choose: this has been the dilemma of many business start-up owners, the question of which platform to promote my new products. Promoting of your business depends on the brand you are dealing in and the kind of audience you want. If for example, you are looking for young and vibrant audience to make use of your particular product, Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram will be the perfect place for that. But if its investors then try LinkedIn.
- Increase the awareness of your product: Another way of perfectly introducing and promoting that new product is through the use of social media. Social media can create a huge awareness for your product where you may not be able to go in a short space of time. The internet is now a global village. Your new product awareness holds a vital key to the success of your product. Using newspaper and TV ad could be very expansive and has limitations, so the social media platforms are the best options for such.
- Customers feedback: Another excellent way to promote your new product is to have a feedback system that enables interactivity between you and your customers. A feedback system gives your customers way to easily access and communicate to you.
- Participate in Social media Groups: Another effective way to promote your new product is through your active participation in various groups in your target audience. Group discussion is a perfect way to make know your products.